ZRB's Cyberspace - Home

Well I was a little annoyed that a single blog did not have any option to categorize what I had. I can be disorganized but not my tools. So after some work I found this hack using blog-sender and email posting. So here it is.

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

My blogs will talk for me...

Monday, September 05, 2005

[ZRB's Cyberspace - Technology] EPIC - Evolving Personalized Information Construct

"The Museum of Media History has recently produced a short film which charts the evolution of media from 1984 up until 2014 and how newsmasters eventually claimed their professional crowns."

The future (or is it the history?!?!?!) of media. Since it is the museum, I would say history. :-)

A flash presentation of the concept/business can be seen here

The same presentation as a web article.

--
Posted by zrb to
ZRB's Cyberspace - Technology at 9/05/2005 04:09:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home