ZRB's Cyberspace - Home

Well I was a little annoyed that a single blog did not have any option to categorize what I had. I can be disorganized but not my tools. So after some work I found this hack using blog-sender and email posting. So here it is.

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

My blogs will talk for me...

Friday, September 09, 2005

[ZRB's Cyberspace - Health & Fitness] Intro to my interest in health and fitness

Sometime in the mid of April 2005 I started feeling that I am not sleeping enough. I slept for a minimum of 6.5 hrs and still the next morning I woke up still feeling sleepy.

Some amount of googling pointed towards high body weight to sleeplessness and the vicious cycle of how sleeplessness leads to overeating & high body weight and that high body weight leads to sleeplessness. Given that I am in the software field & spend almost my 14-16 hr days with my laptop and that I was overweight by 13 KGs (80.5), I decided to do something about it.

Besides this I have always been interested in looking toned and buff, not "body builder" style, but the "smart guy with a good shape" style. :-D You know what I mean - 6-pack abs, well defined chest, clearly visible biceps & triceps, the ability to walk for an hour without taking a break and nice looking broad shoulders to give me that "V-shaped back". :-)

This blog will start with what I did about my body weight and what I learnt on my way to look how I wanted to look.

--
Posted by zrb to ZRB's Cyberspace - Health & Fitness at 9/09/2005 10:28:00 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Pavals said...

hi..
accidently bumped in to ur blog.. good start.
keep going..
i too had an idea of creating a blog on fitness, with my regular routines.. but.. :-( .. only busy people find time.. i cudn't ;-)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home